1. White dress + denim jacket + booties
Aim for a breezy yet edgy look by putting on a denim jacket on top of a lacy white dress and topping it off with dark booties.
2. Tank top + jacket/cardigan/blazer + weekend jeans
Trying to strike a balance between work and play with your outfit? Wear a simple tank top or one with some flair under a blazer or a jacket and pair these with distressed loose or straight-cut jeans.
3. Silk blouse + denim flares + chunky heels
Go retro with a lively printed silk blouse, flares (or bell bottoms if you will) and platforms!
4. Long-sleeved denim button-down + denim shorts + booties
What’s another great thing about weekends? Dressing down in shorts! Pair a light-coloured denim top with a dark-colored pair of shorts and vice versa for a cute weekender outfit. Lace up your booties, too, to complete the look!
5. Denim jacket + midi skirt + pumps
Pair up a denim jacket and a skirt that’s not a mini denim one? It can work!
6. Denim jacket + striped tee + denim jeans
One of the trending denim looks this year is pairing your jacket and jeans with a striped tee. Aside from looking utterly cool, stripes can flatter your figure.
7. Patterned top + denim skirt
Don’t be daunted by the idea of mixing and matching tops with your denim skirt! Try printed top with the skirt and see how it turns out.
Are you feeling excited with denim now? Come on over to SM today and find the perfect denim outfits for you!