With rave reviews online, the Clinique Cheek Pop seems like a makeup must-have. This blush makes your skin look more vibrant, lively, and youthful.
Image Credit: @cliniqueph | IG
You can choose from four shades to complement whatever look you’re aiming for:
- Plum Pop for a mauve-like shade that adds personality to your look
- Peach Pop for an eye-catching coral-to-red shade
- Berry Pop for a soft pink hue that adds radiance
- Ginger Pop for a natural, nude color for a subtle flush
Image Credit: @cliniqueat | Instagram
What it does
This long-wear and buildable blush adds a burst of color to your look. The Cheek Pop’s stay-true formula makes every shade work for any skin tone, giving you a natural-looking and healthy glow. Clinique’s lightweight and sheer coverage also makes it easy to wear all day long.
Image Credit: thesundaygirl.com
How to use
Use a brush to dab on the Clinique Cheek Pop. Sweep blush onto your cheeks. Gently build the color going from cheekbones to your temples until you achieve the desired look.
- All four shades look amazing!
- The buildable and lightweight formula makes it easy for day to night looks
- Dermatologist-created, allergy-tested and 100% fragrance free
- Light and compact packaging, perfect for travels!
- Quite pricey
- Not everyone is fan of a glittery blush
⭐⭐⭐⭐ 4/5 – Clinique’s Cheek Pop goes straight into our makeup kit!
Clinique Cheek Pop is available at an SM Supermall near you!