From dramas, music, food, to skincare, the Hallyu wave (also known as the Korean wave) is more present than ever! You might have heard of the K-Palette beauty brand by now. The cult favorite Real Lasting Eyebrow Liner 24hr has made quite the buzz. Heart Evangelista, dubbed as a kilay icon, even swears by this product! Is it really just that amazing or is it all hype?
What it does: This long-lasting eyebrow product stays on for 24 hours with its smudge-proof and water-resistant formula. Girls with thin brows can thank the liner’s flat tip that makes it easy to define their arches. There’s also the translucent ink which prevents over-darkening as it mimics real hair for a more natural look. Available in natural brown and grayish brown.
How to use: Draw on desired eyebrow shape with the flat tip applicator. Glide through the area and build as needed.
- K-Palette Real Lasting Eyebrow Liner is a trusted brand and deserves all praises!
- Effortless and worry-free application–the translucent ink is legit.
- Long-lasting, indeed. No retouch needed.
- Can be quite challenging if you haven’t mastered the art of the brow. It’s hard to practice (and waste) a product this good.
- Use a really good makeup remover. They weren’t kidding when they said it’s water-resistant.
- Quite pricey for one product!
Overall rating: 4.5 (Go get it!)
K-Palette Real Lasting Eyebrow Liner 24hr is available at SM Supermalls