For your next mani-pedi sesh!
When we say pamper time, it usually involves getting our nails done. There’s something therapeutic about having a mani-pedi session. You can book an appointment to the nearest salon or you can just DIY for a more chill self-care time. Whichever option you want, make sure to give Sunnies Face Play Paint a try. It’s a nail polish collection you need to see for yourself!
What it does
Sunnies Face Play Paint offers quick-dry nail colors for polish and play. It’s locally made, cruelty-free, and vegan-friendly. The collection consists of fifteen shades with cool and quirky names like alpaca (eggshell cream), daisy (butter yellow), avo (light chartreuse), cereal milk (khaki nude), leotard (dusty pinkish beige), tulle (light baby pink), palm springs (peachy coral nude), leather (tanned terracotta), sugar plum (rosy mauve), ginger (burnt sienna), pomodoro (red orange), lady bug (classic red), taro (soft lilac), pool (warm powder blue), and lucite (clear top coat).
How to Use
Clean and shape your nails. Choose your nail polish color and apply at least three coats for a full finish. Use lucite as your topcoat to seal the color and get that instant shine.
- The applicator has an easy grip. It also has a thick brush so expect that your chosen nail polish color would be applied smoothly.
- It’s made in the Philippines! We have a soft spot for local brands.
- You’ll adore the colors which range from nudes, warm shades, to pastel colors. We reco palm springs for a medium nude shade you can always wear to any occasion. There’s also taro and its cute lilac color that makes you want to experiment with a little nail art.
- Each color has a thick, creamy formula that looks divine on your nails.
- While the packaging looks trendy, it offers little of the product as the color only fills in half of the bottle. You’ll find it challenging perfecting your application because you don’t want to waste your polish!
- Kinda pricey for P245! But if you want to really reward yourself with good-looking nails, we won’t stop you.
4 / 5 – It gives you the creative power to play with your nails!
Shop Sunnies Face at SM Supermalls.