- 1 bag Tous Les Jour Coffee Crunch Cookies
- 16 pcs Mary Grace Brownies
- 1 Large Mocha from J.Co
- 2 Large Dairy Queen Rocky Road Blizzard
- 6 tbsp. melted butter
- 1 pack gelatin powder
- 3 tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cup cream
- 1/4 cup milk chocolate
- 1/3 cup crushed almonds
- 1 ziploc bag
- 1. Crush Tous Les Jour cookies in a Ziploc bag using a rolling pin.
- 2. In a bowl, mix crushed cookies with melted butter until it starts to clump. Set aside.
- 3. Roll out Mary Grace Cookies until it is the size of the serving dish. Trim edges and set aside.
- 4. Mix gelatin powder with 1/3 of the J.Co’s Mocha. Set aside to bloom.
- 6. Mix the gelatin-coffee mixture with the rest of the heated mocha. Set aside to cool down.
- 7. Whip chilled cream until stiff.
- 9. Melt chocolate with milk in the microwave for 30 sec until smooth.
- 1. Pour Tous Les Jour cookies mixed with butter into serving dish and press down evenly to form a crust.
- 2. Spread melted chocolate into an even layer over the cookie crust.
- 3. Top the melted chocolate with the trimmed Mary Grace Brownies.
- 4. Add and spread evenly the Dairy Queen Rocky Road ice cream on top of the brownie.
- 5. Sprinkle chopped almonds.
- 6. Lastly, add the Mocha Mouse.
- 7. Chill until it is set.