When we talk about moms, we always get excited by the thought of eating delicious food. They have such incredible and intricate palates that it’s sometimes difficult to choose restaurants where we can treat them out. To help you decide where to go this coming Mother’s Day, we’ve rounded up some of the most delectable dishes from restaurants that are sure to please not only their appetites but their health as well!
1. Conti’s[/et_pb_text][et_pb_image _builder_version=”3.19.13″ src=”https://www.smshopmag.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/1-Contis.jpg” alt=”Contis” /][et_pb_text _builder_version=”3.19.13″]
Conti’s is more than just delightful cakes and pastries. They are also known for recreating the feeling of a home’s warmth with their tasty and hearty selection of homegrown dishes. One of their bestsellers is the signature Baked Salmon. The baked Norwegian pink salmon is rich in omega-3, so you know it’s definitely healthy. It is also served with Paella rice and side salad greens which your mom will absolutely fall for. If you want to make the celebration extra special, you can also surprise her with the classic favorite Ube Custard, available for a limited time only.
Available in SM Mall of Asia, SM Megamall, SM Southmall, SM North EDSA, and SM Fairview.
2. Soi[/et_pb_text][et_pb_image _builder_version=”3.19.13″ src=”https://www.smshopmag.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/2-Soi.jpg” alt=”Soi” /][et_pb_text _builder_version=”3.19.13″]
If your mom is the adventurous type, then Thai food may be the best bet for her. You can check out Soi and order the classic favorite, Pad Thai. Offered with tofu, chicken, or shrimp, your mom can choose which source of protein will suit her taste. A dose of healthy Som Tam or Papaya Salad also awaits her. The best thing about Soi is that their dishes are packed with healthy ingredients straight from Thailand to ensure that the original flavor, spices, and aromatic essence are savored in every bite.
Available in SM Mall of Asia, SM Megamall, SM Seaside Cebu, SM Iloilo, SM Fairview, and SM North EDSA.
3. Pho Hoa[/et_pb_text][et_pb_image _builder_version=”3.19.13″ src=”https://www.smshopmag.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/3-Pho-Hoa.jpg” alt=”Pho Hoa” /][et_pb_text _builder_version=”3.19.13″]
Living up to its name, Phở Hoa delights its customers with authentic Vietnamese flavors all in a nutritious and sumptuous bowl of signature Phở. Aside from their signature fare, the perfectly blended Vermicelli Bowl tossed with special house sauce also offers a fresh and satisfying taste that will surely bring joy to your mom’s delicate senses. Your health-conscious mom will also love the fact that she can choose what goes into her bowl—from top-grade meat to locally sourced veggies and herbs!
Available in SM Mall of Asia, SM Megamall, SM North EDSA, and SM Fairview.
4. Banana Leaf[/et_pb_text][et_pb_image _builder_version=”3.19.13″ src=”https://www.smshopmag.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/4-Banana-Leaf.jpg” alt=”Banana Leaf” /][et_pb_text _builder_version=”3.19.13″]
Delivering the genuine taste of South and Southeast Asian delights for Filipino diners, Banana Leaf is considered a food haven for those who are crazy about Indian, Indonesian, Malaysian, Singaporean, Thai, and Vietnamese foods. If your mom is fond of noodles, treat her with a serving of Penang Char Kway Teow! The zesty tang and chewy texture of this Malaysian fare, beefed up with protein-rich shrimps, can make her feel like she’s been to Penang’s street food hawker centers. You can also have a glass of Iced Lemongrass with Honey to complement the dish with the right amount of sweet and sour taste.
Available in SM Aura Premier, The Podium, and SM North EDSA.
5. Mary Grace Cafe[/et_pb_text][et_pb_image _builder_version=”3.19.13″ src=”https://www.smshopmag.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/5-Mary-Grace.jpg” alt=”Mary Grace” /][et_pb_text _builder_version=”3.19.13″]
Mary Grace Cafe, a favorite breakfast hub for some quality time with family and friends, affords an array of luscious home-cooked dishes and baked goodies that warm the heart and soul. The Vigan Longanisa Breakfast platter offers a taste of everything your mom would like to have for brunch—the iconic Ilocano sausage, served with either rosemary or garlic fried rice, and a choice of scrambled or sunny side up eggs. You can upgrade the experience by pairing it up with the signature Mary Grace Hot Chocolate. Moms also love to have some munchies, so gift her a box of classic Ensaymada or cheese rolls to earn some plus points!
Available in SM Southmall, SM Manila, SM San Lazaro, SM BF Paranaque, SM Mall of Asia, SM North EDSA, SM Fairview, and SM Aura Premier.
6. Le Petit Soufflé[/et_pb_text][et_pb_image _builder_version=”3.19.13″ src=”https://www.smshopmag.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/6-Le-Petit.jpg” alt=”Le Petit” /][et_pb_text _builder_version=”3.19.13″]
If you want your mom to experience a glimpse of France and Japan at the same time, bring her to Le Petit Soufflé. As the name suggests, the soufflé is one of the Japanese-French specialties on their menu your mom absolutely shouldn’t miss. The appetizing Japanese Beef Curry Soufflé is loaded with US beef strips and short grain rice, soaked in Japanese curry sauce, and capped with fluffy cheese soufflé that melts in your mouth! Have this signature dish paired with the Strawberry and Lychee Parfait for a yummy fruity dessert.
Available in SM Megamall.